Educational opportunity: As a marketing and events intern at PDI Ninth House, you will work with talented professionals to gain first hand experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing program development and management. You will learn how to coordinate events, and build marketing campaigns that create a demand for services and generate new business leads. You will also learn how to identify and develop essential marketing communication materials, and coordinate field and digital marketing projects.
Hours per week: 15-20 (hours are flexible between 7:30 a.m.and 5:00 p.m.)
Length of assignment: Four to six months
Salary: $10 per hour
- Provide direct support to a senior marketing manager and a marketing director for the coordination and completion of marketing and event projects
- Assist with the development and execution of key initiatives in the areas of marketing, conferences, seminars, data management, social media, and intranet platforms
- Position based in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota
o Coordinate field marketing programs and initiatives (e.g., field marketing manual development, marketing plan reviews)
o Assist in the development and implementation of assigned marketing campaigns
o Participate in marketing communication audit activities
o Write, edit, proofread and help with the production of field marketing materials, including guidelines and procedures, templates, and forms
o Coordinate internal flash survey design, execution and analysis
o Assist on management of the delivery of marketing tools on the intranet
o Use the internet to perform basic research on clients, prospects, industries, geographies, and competitors
o Support the development of educational events (e.g., PDI Ninth House seminars, roundtable discussions, and showcases) and related materials
o Provide development and logistical support for conferences and webinars
o Develop and maintain speaker and event directories
o Produce routine correspondence and event guides/plans in collaboration with supervisors and speakers
o Manage event timelines
o Create project plans and spreadsheets for events, including information about registrations, audio visual needs, and booth requirements
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Junior or Senior in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Creative, detail oriented, and a self starter
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office and social media applications
PDI Ninth Houseis the premier global leadership solutions company with distinctive expertise in accelerating leadership effectiveness to maximize organizational performance. We have more than 40 years of experience in helping clients identify, manage, develop, and promote superior leaders across all levels of the organization. PDI Ninth House uses a unique combination of innovative, field-tested strategies; state-of-the-art technology; and proven processes to tailor specific solutions for our clients. PDI Ninth House partners with the world?s leading organizations, enabling them to address critical leadership challenges with innovative solutions. Our aim is simple?the well-placed confidence that clients? current and future leaders are distinctively stronger than their competition, resulting in sustained, superior performance.
PDI Ninth House provides employees with the opportunity to build their career in a stimulating, multicultural environment as well as offering competitive compensation and benefits. PDI is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Apply online now.