- BA or BS in Business, Communications or related degree
- Strong interest and/or experience in retail, beauty or health and wellness communications
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- You must be a team player
As a leading global communications firm, Weber Shandwick works with clients to address a broad range of challenges across diverse geographies, product categories and audiences. Our ability to harness this collective experience and knowledge and apply it to each assignment is an important ingredient in our success. We are continuing to develop new ways of harnessing the power of advocacy for our clients. One way is through recognizing how advocacy - the active support of brands, causes and issues by individuals - has emerged as the most trusted source of information and communication today, as well as the most powerful force in business. We seek to build advocacy creation into our client work from the start.
Apply online now.