The Minneapolis office of Weber Shandwick is looking for a PR professional with 4 - 8 years of experience and expertise in retail, beauty or health and wellness to join its Consumer Marketing team.
Essential Leadership Competencies and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to execute results-driven, consumer PR campaigns
- Deep knowledge of consumer media - both traditional and online
- Ability to confidently engage with clien
- Demonstrate industry/category knowledge melded with communications know-how to solve marketing and communications challenges
- Proven ability to build and develop strong and trusting relationships with the client and with junior staff
- A solid understanding of the retail, beauty or health and wellness industries
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing campaigns that engage consumers via traditional media, social media and grassroots communication
- Building strong peer-to-peer relationship with clients
- Balancing workload between accounts and account staff
- Developing, presenting and selling creative ideas
- A passion for writing and presenting
- BA or BS in Business, Communications or related degree
- Proven success in solving marketing and communications problems
- Agency side experience required
- Strong leadership, supervisory and management skills
What's in it For You?
- A great opportunity to work with a committed team on interesting client communication challenges.
- You'll work directly with clients and manage projects and teams.
- An opportunity to work in an office that is consistently recognized as a 'great place to work.'
- A chance to develop professionally in an office that operates under a collegial model where all voices are appreciated.
- Being part of a strong and deep national and global team.
- Working with colleagues who are leaders in their fields.
- And the opportunity to coach, mentor, role model for our highly talented cohort of junior-level employees.
Weber Shandwick, recognized as 2006 Large PR Firm of the Year by PR News and as 'the gold standard' by the Holmes Group in its 2006 Agency Report Card, is a leader in global marketing public relations and corporate communications counseling. Our mission is tied to one goal - winning for our clients. With unparalleled depth and breadth of expertise, the finest talent in the industry and a commitment to delivering measurable results, Weber Shandwick creates what clients need to grow: a legion of believers, supporters, allies and fans. We develop programs designed to move people faster to the highest form of loyalty - advocacy - by mobilizing advocates for our clients early on in the communications process.
Weber Shandwick is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.