Don't miss this opportunity to join the company recognized by Fortune magazine as the World's Most Admired Telecommunications Company and ranked #2 on DiversityInc's list of 2009 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
Learn more about AT&T's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies. We're so much more than just a phone company!
Working as a Student Intern, you will be primarily responsible for assisting with supporting the market's event sponsorship activities. You will also coordinate and manage event staff and all activation elements.
- Research and recommend local online & social opportunities for MNP
- Maximize Sponsorship opportunities with online and social opportunities
- Develop COR store marketing directory
- Execution of online strategy and maintenance of social media sites, tweets, and online relationships
- Serve as backup to other Marketing roles such as Promotion/Sponsorships, Merchandising, and Customer Retention
- Assist with developing and ordering support materials, including Point of Sale and Giveaway items
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Web content writing experience a plus; ideally working on a variety of web content products
- Experience with Web search engines, online research and the role of user-generated content
- Editing, web research and proofing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of web trends and social media. Ideal candidates are regular Twitter and Facebook users and can demonstrate an understanding of Facebook and other social media sites (YouTube, MySpace, Foursquare, etc.)
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Self-motivated go-getter who is driven to achieve results creatively
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work flexible hours, which will vary based on event support
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds during event set-up
- Marketing, Business or Public Relations major
Apply Online Now