The Social Media Manager's primary responsibility is to execute social media strategy, provide content and monitoring to key social media outlets, as well as providing measurement and feedback for social media strategy.
- Manage execution of the Social Media strategy at Carlson
- Manage day to day activities and operations of the social initiatives at the Corporate and Brand level
- Communicate key themes and messages on social media channels that match company mission, marketing programs, product launches, campaigns, etc.
- Work with agencies to establish benchmarking and analytics to identify key metrics and areas for improvement
- Measure the success of social media activities and report results to management
- Work cross functionally and collaborate with internal stakeholders globally
- Maintain and update of monthly content calendar and deliver content for multiple sites
- Monitor and communicate via Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets
- Build and maintain effective relationships with global stakeholders, Brand representatives, IT partners and external vendors
- Track key performance indicators and regularly communicate with stakeholders on progress toward established, shared goals
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Self-starter with minimal need for day-to-day direction and an internal "drive for results- attitude
- Experience building new business ideas from scratch. Ability to pioneer and develop communication efforts
- Ability to interact across multiple levels of organization - influencing and working well with others
- Exceptionally strong sense of maturity, judgment and professionalism in regards to responding to issues in the public social media space
- Ability to set clear goals and quantitatively measure them
- Online community management experience is a plus
- Experience managing external agencies/vendors
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
Apply online now.