Looking for a kick-ass internship in social media and marketing?
Join our newly-minted All Access Crew and have a blast promoting and participating in Country Jam USA!
If we choose you as a leader for Jam’s All Access Crew, it will be your job to engage with fans and promote Country Jam USA. Country Jam USA has some of the hottest acts performing at the July 2011 Jam including the Zac Brown Band and Blake Shelton.
Jam’s All Access Crew Leaders responsibilities will include:
- Online and offline promotions before and during Country Jam USA
- Creating social media buzz via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Blogs
- Building a team of Country Jam fans to participate in online discussions
- Attending events in the Eau Claire and Twin Cities area
- Distributing information about Country Jam USA 2011
- Co-Lead Jam’s All Access Crew activities at the Jam (July 21-23, 2011)
Show us why you deserve to be an All Access Crew Leader!
- Send your application via email only. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Include your resume with references, contact information and your social media profiles.
- Create a short video (60 to 90 seconds) (why you should get the greatest internship).
- Post your video to YouTube or other video sites and include the link in application.
- Tell us about your passion for country music and your Social Media experience. If you aren’t active in social media, don't bother applying.
- Have some fun and make us smile.
This is a great opportunity to work with Country Jam and our Advertising Agency, Risdall Marketing Group out of Minneapolis, MN. You will learn a great deal, gain leadership and marketing skills while working with a fun group. You will also receive the coveted ALL Access Pass to Country Jam for the full event and co-lead assignments like interviews with artists and much more.
Applications are due no later than February 8, 2011. This is a paid opportunity. Three individuals will be selected. You must be able to provide an average of 10 hours per week working with a virtual team. It is required that you attend and participate in the Country Jam event in Eau Claire, July 21-23, 2011.
Having your own smartphone, computer and internet access is a requirement for this opportunity. Accommodations will be provided to our All Access Crew Leaders during the Jam event.