Founded in 1914, Dunwoody College of Technology is a private, not-for-profit, endowed institution of higher education. It is one of the few institutions of its kind in the nation, and has been a champion of applied education throughout its history. Its’ mission is to provide students with a high-quality technical education that results in an immediate job and a fulfilling career.
Located in the Lowry Hill neighborhood next to downtown Minneapolis, Dunwoody College offers bachelor’s and associate’s degrees in a variety of technical fields. The College maintains strong ties to local business and industry and values a diverse faculty, support staff, and student body and their unique contributions to an inclusive Dunwoody community. As articulated by our founder William Hood Dunwoody, the College's vision is to provide "for all time" a place where people of diverse backgrounds receive learning opportunities that prepare them for "the better performance of life's duties."
Dunwoody College of Technology currently has the need for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
Supports the Manager of Marketing & Communications in the planning and implementation of marketing activities, and external and internal communications activities. Ensures that college publications and communications create and reinforce the college’s brand. Engages in activities that generate tangible inquiries that ultimately result in the enrollment of students at the college.
• Participate in creative concept sessions to develop marketing materials and drive strategies.
• Coordinate resources, supplies, and content for various marketing projects. Maintain inventory of marketing collateral.
• Track and monitor project progress and develops project work plans using common project management tools and methodologies.
• Support the coordination of department and college events.
• Conduct environmental scanning of higher education marketing efforts and materials.
• Track and monitor marketing expenditures.
• Update the college website and social media accounts.
• Update marketing and communications collateral.
• Assist in the preparation of marketing activity reports.
• Assist in the design and execution of web marketing strategy.
• Work collaboratively with Admissions department to achieve conversion goals (lead to student enrollment) and ensure a seamless experience for prospective students that consistently supports value proposition that Dunwoody offers.
• Gather information for and writes weekly email newsletter for staff/faculty and students.
• Help coordinate and provide writing and photography support for the alumni magazine.
• Provide basic photography and videography coverage at college and community events as appropriate.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree with a marketing or communications emphasis.
• 1-3 years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in marketing or public relations.
• Strong writing skills.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficiency with basic photography and videography.
• Familiarity with social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube).
• Previous project management experience preferred (i.e. understanding of common project management tools and practices).
Interested candidates must apply online at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=549458. Dunwoody College of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer