Position-State and City MN - Arden Hills - Corporate Office
Position Purpose: This position is a Marketing Services Role designed to lead Land O'Lakes interactive/on-line activities. This position will be responsible to create an interactive "Center of Excellence" team supporting multiple business units. This position will provide broad interactive thought leadership while also directing product level interactive planning and execution for the organization. This position will support business units that cross B2B and B2C business models and will coordinate activities with corporate communications interactive.
This role will support the Director of Marketing Services in the transition to a centralized marketing services function. The position charter is to identify & recommend break-through Interactive programs that will drive deeper relationships with customers which will then (eventually) result in incremental volume for the business unit. This role will partner with the respective divisions to develop and "bring to life" business strategies in the interactive environment. Significant emphasis will be placed on the operations, execution / implementation and evaluation of all interactive events, activities and campaigns, including detailed web analytics. This role will manage to a business team annual (consolidated) budget in support of 10+ websites and will have one direct report.
Required (Basic) Experience & Education: Bachelor's degree required along with a minimum of 6+ years Interactive and/or social media experience. Experience in planning and executing interactive communications, campaigns and events; fluent in current trends/best practices and web analytics/measurement tools. Experience in agency collaboration to develop appropriate and on-strategy content. Experience
in B2C and/or B2B marketing and communications.
If you are interested in this position, please log onto
www.landolakes.jobs search for 7164BR and submit your resume on-line.
Required Competencies & Other Skills:
* Strong innovative thinking and strategic approach to interactive media planning and execution
* Demonstrated ability to execute interactive, social media and mobile campaigns.
* Experience in database management/CRM
* Strong critical thinking with experience in pre/post event analysis and application of learning to drive ongoing increases in spending effectiveness
* Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills with both internal & external audiences (including agency/vendor partners); proven ability to influence and provide thought leadership when working with internal marketing and cross-functional teams
* Experienced budget manager
* Proactive and results driven
Preferred Competencies & Other Skills: Experience in managing & developing direct reports. Experience in consumer packaged goods.
Percentage of Travel minimal