- Contact and coordinate retailer participation for photo shoots, seasonal promotions and fashion shows.
- Research trends for fashion, home and gifts to integrate into advertising, online and media segments.
- Assist with coordination and implementation of Prom, and/or Holiday (depending on timing of internship)
- Organize and edit the monthly Marketing Update that is delivered to all Mall retailers.
- Collaborate with PR team to contribute to, update and maintain MOA social media outlets (facebook & MOA blog) with information about upcoming events, new stores, trends and promotions.\
- Update retailer pages and store photos on mallofamerica.com.
- Maintain file management for all local and global tourism advertising collateral.
- Research latest trends in fashion/retail and craft bi-monthly Business Buzz that is distributed internally.
- Handle incoming inquiries and phone calls.
- Additional duties include: File invoices and past advertisements, replenish team office supplies, and organize files and folders.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess a strong knowledge and passion of fashion and trend.
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit our website at: www.mallofamerica.com/employment. No resumes at this time please. If a resume is needed, it will be requested at a later date. Thank you.