Reier Group, LLC is an outsourced Consulting and Marketing company based in the Twin Cities. We assume our client's brands to sell on their behalf. We do so by providing integrated sales and marketing, technology focused lead generation, and can provide full sales execution including contract negotiation and deal closing. We are quickly expanding and looking for highly motivated interns to join our internal marketing team.
Are you spending your time tweeting and posting Facebook updates? Are you looking for a career that allows you to spend time doing this each day? Are you knowledgeable about the internet and how to increase brand awareness and sell products using social media?
We seek a highly a motivated individual with experience and fanatical passion for blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
Qualifications and Experience
• Seeking a bachelor’s or associates degree in business, advertising, marketing, graphics, web development, or communications.
• Is eager to learn and gain valuable real-world experience
• Possesses excellent writing skills and excels at internet research
• experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Ideally the candidate will possess Adobe Creative Suite skills as well
• Dedicated to blogging and use of Facebook as well as other social media platforms
• Understands the power of feed marketing
• Creativity and a deep understanding of social media must be demonstrated
• Experience creating and managing content development
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side in order to provide ROI to our clients
• Identify and handle all potential threats due to user generated content
• Understands a multitude of social media platforms including: YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc…
• Knowledge of search engine optimization and basic keyword research.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Is eager to meet and exceed objectives
• Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute on the social media strategy laid out by the management team
• Write blog entries, tweets, email newsletters, etc.
• Immerse yourself in the brands that you are representing
• Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels
• Participation in conversations that surround our content and brands
• Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
• Incorporate keywords into social media provided by the management team
• Participate in social media for our clients
• Optimizing tags, on our feeds, sharing sites like YouTube/Flickr and search engines through copywriting, creative & keyword optimization & buzz pocket mining
Apply online now.