This will be a paid internship.
Job duties include:
- Building Synico’s Social Media presence online (managing such sites as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Produce original web content, both video and written content.
- Website development/management
- Produce Synico’s monthly newsletter -Perform general administrative duties Business Development / Sales :
- Assist in developing new business relationships for Synico Staffing
- Send letters out to our current clients and potential clients
- Place cold calls to our current clients and potential clients
- Log cold calls in prospect grid -Creating and sending out marketing materials
- Help to build referral and lead generation network Required :
- Must be actively pursuing an Undergraduate degree in Marketing or a similar field
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication
- Must possess knowledge and competence within the latest Social Media
- Dreamweaver experience is a plus
Apply online now.