This position will be responsible for media relations at the corporate/local level for assigned business unit(s) and geographic regions.
Help create and implement a comprehensive media relations strategy designed to build a positive reputation for U.S. Bancorp and its subsidiaries.
Develop and execute tactical media and communications programs to aid line of business objectives and geographical regions of the organization that this position will be responsible for and support.
Interact with executives, managers and other staff at all levels.
Write and edit copy for all media-related materials including news releases, executive bios, briefing memos, quotes, and web site copy.
Assist various members of the organization with issues involving the news media.
Work closely with line of business executives and managers and communications/public relations representatives to ensure consistency of message and approach.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in marketing, advertising or communications activities
- Advanced communications skills - writing, speaking, etc.
- Strong research, analysis, and interviewing skills
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply online now.