Essential Leadership Competencies and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to execute results-driven campaigns.
- Ability to confidently engage with client.
- A solid understanding of public affairs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building strong relationship with clients
- Preparing for and leading client meetings and presentations
- Developing and implementing issues response and management recommendations
- Delivering and editing well-written press releases, bylines, case studies, fact sheets and other media materials
- BA or BS in Business, Communications, Political Science or related degree
- PR agency experience strongly desired
- Public Affairs experience a must
What's in it For You?
- Our office has earned local recognition for our 'great place to work' environment. We operate under a collegial model where all voices are appreciated.
- You'll work with colleagues who are leaders in their fields. And you'll have the opportunity to be coach, mentor, role model for our highly talented cohort of junior-level employees.