Started in 1993, Axiom Marketing Communications is a boutique agency that has made its mark in the home and garden industry and has expanded to the packaged goods and hospitality business. Focusing on video production and social media relations, we’re looking for a social media manager that has the experience to create online campaigns and the management skills to execute them flawlessly.
- Brainstorm and Develop Online Campaigns
- Manage a Small Team of Interns
- Develop Blogger & Online Journalist Relationships
- Create New Online Metrics for Results Reporting
- Account Management & Daily Client Contact
- Manage Axiom Marketing Communications Social Media Strategies
- Write & Distribute Traditional Press Releases, Media Alerts & Fact Sheets as Needed
- Travel to Relevant Blog Conferences to Create & Solidify Relationships
- Plan, Coordinate and Execute Events
Axiom offers 401k with company match, profit sharing, as well as dental, health and LTD coverage. Axiom offices are closed between Christmas and New Years Day.
To be considered, an applicant must have a BA degree, preferably in a journalism or communications related field. Our new social media manager will have a minimum of two years experience working in a public relations, marketing or journalism position. Agency experience preferred but not required.
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if interested please email Heidi Bobier at email@example.com with a brief description of experience, resume and links to social media profiles, if applicable.