Fleishman-Hillard, one of the world’s leading communications agencies, has an immediate opening for an Assistant Account Executive/Account Executive to join our Minneapolis office. This position provides the opportunity to work with numerous clients in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative team.
Responsibilities include extensive research and development of written materials (press releases, news advisories, etc.); proactive media pitching to key trade, regional, and national reporters; developing and executing social media tactics and overall project management.
- 1-2 years of overall experience in public relations
- Previous PR Agency experience (or internship) eam is preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including the ability to develop press materials, newsletters and communications plans
- Demonstrated proactive media relations skills, with the ability to develop strong media pitch angles and pitch story ideas to reporters
- Strong project management skills with ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience leveraging social media and blogger outreach on behalf of clients
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or related field.
- Must be detail-oriented.
Fleishman-Hillard Inc., one of the world’s leading strategic communications firms, has built its reputation on creatingintegrated solutionsthat deliver what its clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. The firm is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity and personal commitment. Based in St. Louis, the firm operates throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America through its 80 owned offices. For more information, visit the Fleishman-Hillard website atwww.fleishmanhillard.com.
Fleishman-Hillard is a part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com). Omnicom is a leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, interactive, direct and promotional marketing, public relationsand other specialty communications services to more than 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Apply online now.