LarsonAllen Search is a full-service executive search firm with an exceptional record of placements in a variety of industries. LarsonAllen Search identifies the leadership talent needed to meet our clients' overall business goals. Our search process finds candidates that are culturally compatible and have the right technical skills and experience to contribute to an organization's success.
The Intern is responsible for providing support to the LarsonAllen Search team, which includes four executive search consultants. The Intern performs a full range of administrative functions as detailed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor resumes received, input into database, and route accordingly
• Monitor references, release forms and ensure proper electronic filing
• Assist with the scheduling of meetings, candidate interviews, conference rooms, etc
• Assist as appropriate with marketing campaigns
• Assist with candidate presentation packets and client proposals as appropriate
• Additional administrative duties as needed
Education and/or Experience:
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
• Ability to be flexible and multi-task
• Demonstrated database experience a plus
• Significant experience in working with the Internet required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a high-energy environment
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
LarsonAllen is committed to being nationally recognized as a great place to work and build a career. Our compensation and benefit offerings—in addition to professional learning and development programs—are aligned with this commitment.
We want you to have an exceptional career, with challenging projects, continuous improvement, and leadership opportunities. To learn more about how LarsonAllen is noticeably different, please visit our website at https://www.larsonallen.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=461&CurrentPage=2.