- Delivers original concepts, high caliber designs and big ideas for Mate communications Works with Marketing Manager on trade advertising and provides recommendations for global marcomm campaigns.
- Develops and produces integrated marketing communications messaging, including, but not limited to Advertising, print collateral (product catalogs, product bulletins and other literature items), electronic media, direct mail, social media, training materials and trade shows
- Develops and maintains brand standards. Ensures accurate and consistent trademark use, patent identification and branding on all published documents.
- Develops and prepares artwork for release to production, managing workflow from job conception to project completion. Edits and proofreads copy and other content; conducts pre-press proofing and approvals for commercial printers.
- Manages the internal approval process on development of all new and revised marketing communication items with the appropriate departments. Interfaces with appropriate departments to ensure revision control of Mate communications items.
- Manages the development/production of promotional samples for use by sales and dealers.
B. Trade Show Planning and Implementation
- Researches industry trade shows around the world. Develops and maintains database of shows and identifies key/major shows in each market.
- Manages activities relating to direct Mate participation at trade shows around the world, including but not limited to: vendor selection, booth design, booth location, pre-show staff handbook, trade show staff training, shipping/logistics of exhibit materials.
- Conducts ideation session with Marketing Manager and select Senior Leadership Team members to develop themes and pre-show internal and external promotions.
- Selects and works with vendors to provide trade show support services such as, but not limited to audio/visual equipment, installation/dismantle and booth services.
- Travels to select trade shows to oversee booth activities and support booth sales staff
- Prepares in-depth post-show recap reports including ROI, ROO goals, expense summary, lead tracking and other pertinent information to senior management.
- Oversees Mate dealer trade show participation and logistics between trade shows.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Fine Arts, or Marketing is required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years B2B and B2C communications experience at an advertising agency, marketing services agency and/or corporate marketing department is required.
- Proven talent with a strong, creative design sense and an ability to work in a variety of media
- Project planning and management