Candidates must have three to five years of professional writing experience, plus the following skills:
- Strong conceptual ability
- Ability to think collaboratively
- Able to generate ideas in multiple media areas: advertising, social media, event marketing
- Proven writing ability, as demonstrated by writing samples, on a variety of subjects
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Must be able to work well without direction
- Need to be able to collaborate closely with an art director, designer and account managers
- Experience in client interaction
- Agency experience a plus
Padilla is a communications and public relations firm with offices in Minneapolis and New York City. We are a multi-specialty agency and our clients come from various industries, including agriculture, manufacturing, technology, consumer products, health care, retail, financial and more.
Padilla, an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers an exceptional work environment and benefits. We are an employee-owned firm, which contributed to our recognition as the nation’s “Top Agency to Work For” in 2010.
We strive for excellence. We’re strategic. We deliver results. We have fun. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
Please send three to five work samples, cover letter and resume referencing this job to Stephanie Grogg, Padilla Speer Beardsley, email@example.com or 1101 West River Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55415. For more information about Padilla Speer Beardsley, check out our web site at www.psbpr.com.