MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Pope Architects is seeking a motivated individual with strong design and editing abilities to join our firm.
• Assisting with the development of proposals and presentations.
• Coordinating annual membership renewals and conference attendance.
• Meeting weekly with teams to research prospective clients.
• Assisting architects and designers with graphic production for projects.
• Supporting daily, general marketing efforts (advertising, website, press releases, etc.).
• Assisting with maintenance of marketing prospect database.
• Assisting with daily administrative tasks.
• A high proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites, specifically InDesign and Photoshop. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
• Strong design/layout, writing and editing skills.
• An ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Team-player and strong work ethic.
• A Bachelor's degree in related field (Marketing or Journalism preferred). 2-5 years related experience or internships.
ABOUT POPE ARCHITECTS:
Located in St. Paul, MN we are an architectural and interior design firm focused on the design of Healthcare, Senior Living, Corporate Office, Industrial, Retail, Education and Worship projects. We are a high-energy firm with talented professionals. We believe in doing great work and having a fun time while doing it. To learn more about our firm please visit our website www.popearch.com.
Need is immediate. Please submit your resume via email to Sandra (Sam) Buehler at email@example.com. E.O.E.