Growing Online Retail company located in Plymouth has an immediate need for a full-time, flexible, diverse and outgoing Marketing Professional to manage their Online Retail Marketing campaign.
This position will report directly to the VP of Marketing, with the ideal candidate possessing Online Retail experience, with proven marketing success and social media expertise.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for branding the Company via the Internet: all advertising, content, interaction, and placement of the Company's Web presence.
* Manage E-Commerce website Marketing Campaign, where responsibilities include the overall performance, development, sales and growth of the company's E-commerce Website.
* Manage and maintain online customer interaction including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, forums, and other social media channels.
* Marketing responsibilities include web marketing, email marketing, pay-per-click campaigns, paid banner
advertisements, partner site sponsorship, and industry newsletter sponsorships.
* Work closely with vendors and teammates to create and build web based marketing solutions to facilitate growth.
* Work with outside contracted programmers and in-house IT professionals to maintain effective Web and ERP communication.
* Effectively manage and track sales through online analytics tools and in-house ERP software.
* Create and manage effective cross-channel marketing campaigns that include print catalog marketing, online, retail stores and outside sales.
* Assist other marketing channels with input for printed materials, direct marketing/mail campaigns, and efforts in all forms of media.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing.
* Ideal candidates will have at 5 years of experience in Online media or Corporate Agency marketing.
* Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office programs and comfortable with Internet applications like Google Ad-Words
* Previous Experience with Outdoor Equipment Retail a plus
To be considered for this opportunity, respond to this positing and attach a Microsoft Word formatted resume along with salary requirements
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Apply online now.