Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with over 2,800 professionals in 60 offices nationwide. The firm completed transactions valued over $13 billion in 2009, manages over 427 million square feet on behalf of private, institutional and corporate clients and supports over 25,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and occupiers with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and tenant representation. Outside of North America, Cassidy Turley has served the international needs of its clients since 1985. In 2010, the firm enhanced its global service delivery through its partnership with GVA. The firm recently ranked in the Top 10 on the Lipsey Co.’s Commercial Real Estate Top Brands Survey.
Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and occupiers by offering integrated, tailored solutions across a full spectrum of commercial real estate services. Cassidy Turley is focused on delivering tailored solutions to help our clients undertake any real estate challenge, and create optimum, measurable outcomes. We have the size, the scale and the scope of services to handle all your commercial real estate needs nationally and internationally. Working with Cassidy Turley gives you the advantage of having a world-class, full-service organization as your dedicated partner. From Capital Markets, Landlord Representation and Project & Development Management to Corporate Services – and targeted specialty areas of concentration – we focus on your real estate needs so you can focus on your business. Please visit www.cassidyturley.com for more information. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE.
Cassidy Turley is seeking a college intern to work in the Marketing department.
- Assist with writing and editing of monthly E-News
- Assist with writing and editing of news releases and market research reports
- Assist with writing, creation and editing of internal communications
- Assist with regular updates to lobby displays
- Assist with creation of MarketVolt emails for broker marketing program
- Update Minneapolis website
- Assist with the creation of property flyers and brochures
- Assist with photography, videography
- Assist with planning and execution of both internal and external events
- Assist with implementation of community involvement initiatives
- Report monthly e-blast statistics to the appropriate groups or individuals and track on spreadsheet
- Junior or Senior college student working towards a Marketing and/or Communication-related degree
- Enrolled as a full-time student at a Minneapolis/St. Paul college or university
- Must be able to work an average of 20 hours/week (flexible days)
- The individual will report to the Cassidy Turley office downtown Minneapolis and have his/her own transportation
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator, as well as Microsoft Office applications
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our growing firm, please click the link below to apply.