ev3 is a rapidly growing, global medical device manufacturer that’s committed to developing innovative endovascular technologies for peripheral and neurological applications. Creative, competent people with a passion for enhancing healthcare around the globe have driven our success.
ev3 is seeking a Marketing Communications Intern to support the PV Marketing department with Project work around Graphic Design and Web development.
Graphic Design work to assist with the development of a new, refreshed look to our corporate intranet site, development of tools and training for sales presentations through the iPad, as well as additional project work supporting current marketing initiatives.
• Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in Marketing, Business, or related field with a 3.0 GPA or better
• Prior related work experience preferred, but not required
REQUIRED JOB COMPENTENCIES
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in Adobe creative suite version 4 or higher
• Experience working with Dreamweaver and HTML
• Strong organization skills and good attention to detail
• Self-directed individual, with excellent follow through
• High standard of integrity
Located in Plymouth, MN, our World Headquarters facility boasts free parking, a fitness center, and a full-service cafeteria.
ev3 is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
For consideration, please apply online.
No agency inquiries please.