What are you looking for in your career?
- Global Organization
- Career Advancement, Development, and Training
- Great Culture and Benefits
- Industry Leader
- Innovation and Collaboration
Graco Inc. has been named one of the Top Workplaces in the Twin Cities metropolitan area by the Minneapolis Star Tribune newspaper, ranking third in the Large Publicly Held Companies category.
Come be a part of a winning and reputable tradition at Graco Inc!
Works as a part of the Marketing Team and has an opportunity to gain knowledge and work experience regarding Market Research practices and procedures in a real-world corporate setting.
· Exercises excellent judgment and initiative in handling business assignments for secondary market research on new application opportunities. Responsibilities may include limited primary market research opportunities. Work with key personnel to understand work assignments and foster timely communication on research progress status.
· Define details on assigned applications: Market size and segmentation, primary players in the industry, SWOT analysis, competitive landscape, industry trends, etc...
· Develops concise reports summarizing and detailing market research findings
· General administrative and project support