Focus: Haberman is a media + marketing firm dedicated to discovering, developing and telling the stories of pioneering organizations and individuals who make the world a better place. We seek an Account Director who will effectively lead the branding and integrated marketing strategy for multiple brands, with an emphasis on cause-related and socially responsible consumer clients.
- Set and lead strategic direction and vision for wide range of client accounts.
- Provide high-level counsel and strategic input from an integrated marketing view-point to C-level executives; inspire agency/client confidence and viewed as client business partner.
- Serve as lead on client accounts, including being clients’ primary contact and managing retainers or project budgets.
- Develop and implement comprehensive branding and integrated marketing campaigns for clients on national and local level.
- Understands issues and/or causes relevant to clients and creates messaging that persuasively expresses client positions.
- Team motivator who sets tone for accounts and manages and develops account staff and morale; effectively manages agency resources.
- Holds self and team to highest standards for work.
- Superior – formal presentation and written; ability to influence audiences and key decision makers.
- Partner with agency’s interactive and design team to develop and execute creative, public relations, integrated marketing, Web, interactive, and social media campaigns/projects.
- Foster new business development opportunities within existing clients.
- 10 + years strategic integrated marketing experience with consumer brands in an agency setting required; cause related marketing background a plus
- Proven track record of developing the trust and confidence of clients, especially at senior-levels
- Ability to build brands and lead and direct national integrated marketing campaigns for clients; long-term perspective and planning skills
- Experience integrating PR, marketing, advertising, Web, social media and into holistic campaigns
- Persuasive, with highly effective formal presentation skills and proficiency in skillfully influencing key decision makers, internal and external
- Experience in leading a team and/or direct reports a plus and/or have ability to develop skills and talents of account team and manage agency resources
- Takes responsibility for quality of agency and team’s work
- Passion for client’s industry and business; becomes an expert on and steward of client’s brand
- Intellectual curiosity; up-to-date knowledge of current events and industry trends
- Embodies and reflects agency culture; is authentically passionate and engaged in agency brand and mission
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings
- Healthy sense of humor and innate creativity
- Solid writing and editing skills with ability to grasp and translate complex subject matter
- Ability to generate measurable results from integrated marketing programs
- Tremendously organized with outstanding