Account Executive at Spyder Trap Online Marketing, will be key to building and maintaining relationships between Spyder Trap Online Marketing and a wide array of great clients. You will use your business and communications skills to develop pitches to the client, manage the client's marketing budget and numerous non-competing client accounts simultaneously. Most importantly, you will serve as the critical liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on every project.
To excel in this position you must enjoy solving problems, learning daily, and be able to work both collaboratively and autonomously. Additionally, we're looking for someone that is truly passionate about the web, online communications, and the use of social media to further business relationships.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to communicate concisely and professionally both written and orally
* Ability to present concepts, designs, and project ideas professionally to client teams
* Extensive knowledge and experience with web, interactive, and social media marketing
* Proven ability to find mutually beneficial opportunities for additional projects with clients
* Ability to clearly communicate client feedback to the creative department
* Must be well-organized
* Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
* Professional appearance and persona
* Willing to work beyond the required hours and under tight deadlines
* Travel to the client may be required
* Must be able to carry themselves well under pressure
Education and Training:
* Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field
* 3-5 years proven experience in a fast-paced agency setting
Apply online now.