As a Creative Designer at Spyder Trap Online Marketing, you will work within our team of designers, writers and others to ensure the delivery of best-of-class creative products for our clients.
The Creative Designer will also work with Account Executives, Project Managers, and Executive Management to make sure that each client's needs are being met and the creative goals are on track.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Proven ability to direct and inspire creative team to produce best-of-class creative work
* Demonstrated ability to translate marketing objectives into creative strategies
* Extensive knowledge of each step of the creative process
* Keep work on schedule and meet client's advertising expectations
* Solid background in graphic design, especially for web/online/interactive media
* Broad knowledge of HTML, PHP and other web applications
* Thorough understanding of information architecture
* Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
* Expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and other programs
* Ability to provide a digital portfolio and discuss the merits of each project therein
Education and Training:
* Bachelor's degree and/or related experience
* 1 – 3 years design experience in an agency setting
* Strong knowledge and proven experience with online marketing
Apply online now.