- Evaluate the weekly newsletter, MD&E FYI, for opportunities to update formatting and content
- Monitor, analyze and report on readership
- Develop a recommendation for a newly designed newsletter
- Gather stakeholder feedback, evaluate and provide recommendations on content and format
- Implement approved design using MS Office tools
- Prepare newly designed newsletter for ongoing publication by management and administrative staff
- Other related projects as assigned
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Currently enrolled student (Junior or Senior) pursuing a 4-year degree in journalism, communications or public relations OR 4-year degree in graphic design or related program
- Current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint) required; understanding of graphic design features a plus
- Interest in publishing or operations
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.