Nina Hale, Inc is currently seeking a full-time summer intern to work with our team. The paid internship will assist the Director of Account Services, Sales and the SEM team on tasks including project management, marketing materials, billing/invoicing, entering projects in Basecamp, QuickBooks, and assisting with various tasks such as link building. We are seeking senior students with a background in marketing/communications, advertising, or interactive strategy with a GPA of 3.3 or higher. The candidate must have a strong communication and organizational skills, with an interest in search engine marketing and account management. There is potential for a permanent position in the future.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Project management including drafting project plans, using Basecamp, and assisting the team with client follow ups.
- Account support may include developing presentations, client summaries; assist with other marketing or other process documents.
- Assist with billing including entering details into QuickBooks and drafting invoices
- There may be opportunity to work on SEO link building or ad hoc projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Background or exposure to Search Engine Optimization best practices and tactics.
- An interest in interactive marketing and online media strategy
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Self-starter approach to work, with a positive attitude, to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
Why Nina Hale Inc?
- Goofy, friendly, geeky, inclusive, and positive/supportive atmosphere (if you’re mean to or derogative of comrades or clients, you’ll be shown the door)
- Killer espresso machine
- Work with smart, fun people, learn about Search, and have exposure to great clients
- Weekly Shared Education learning session
Submission RequirementsPlease submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please label “Summer Internship” in the subject line.
Deadline for submission is April 25, 2011.
Nina Hale, Inc is a Minneapolis SEO/SEM ad agency with 18 employees and over 90 combined years of search engine marketing expertise. We plan, implement, and measure SEO, PPC, and Paid Placement advertising campaigns for companies, and for agencies on behalf of their clients. Search is complex and fluid. This is all we do; all day, every day. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter under Nina Hale Inc.
If you’re interested in working with us please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to highlight all relevant experience.
Nina Hale Inc. Company Overview
- SEM and Paid Placement (Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc). Manage approx. $7.5 million per year.
- SEO – current sites, new site designs, copy editing for SEO, link-building, geo-targeting.
- Site Analytics – especially Google Analytics.
- Google Places – upload and claim business listings.
- Google Adwords certified agency.