Save Lives. Fulfill Yours. The American Cancer Society is looking for an energetic, motivated intern to assist us in our fight against cancer! This rewarding internship will be responsible for assisting our Community Relations team in carrying out comprehensive and diverse community presence portfolio of community health and fund-raising activities.
We are looking for an intern with exceptional organization, communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills to help us with:
- Event logistics
- Working with volunteers
- Materials distribution
- Entertainment and supply procurement
- Database maintenance
- Special Projects
- Secure in-kind donations
- And more…
· Interns must be full-time undergraduate or graduate college students in good academic standing. Students must have completed their freshman year and have declared a major. Candidates must earn at least a “C+” cumulative average (2.50+ on 4.00 scale) and maintain at least a “C+” cumulative average each year in order to continue in the program.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently
Some evenings/weekends required
This is an unpaid position.
Apply online now.