WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Client/account facing responsibilities representing all media and marketing analytics.
• Strategy and oversight of media and marketing analytics tools, services and deliverables.
• Broad coordination between marketing analytics team within the agency.
• Institutionalizing the process/methodology for goal setting across channels to enhance channel integration and further promote the incorporation of digital best practices and continuous improvement.
• Work closely with respective team members from various disciplines (media, creative, account management, account planning, digital experience) within the agency and the client to optimize and coordinate campaign strategies.
• Provide support with special projects/initiatives within client services, particularly new business.
• Manage industry-leading tools that facilitate cross channel measurement and optimization.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• 10+ years of marketing analytics experience (both online and offline media).
• Expert level knowledge of analytics platforms and other business intelligence tools.
• Strong client engagement and leadership experience skills.
• Strong management experience, including history of leading teams.
• Online/offline campaign measurement.
• Attitudinal measurement tools (Marketing Evolution, Dynamic Logic, Insight Express).
• Web analytics tools (Omniture, WebTrends, HBX) Ad servers (Atlas, DART).
• Experimental test design (A/B split, full factorial, fractional factorial).
• Statistical tools (SPSS, SAS) and techniques e.g. segmentation, response modeling and lifetime value.
• Database tools (MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access).
• Navigating through database tables, creating multi-table queries, creating reports, data entry forms, modifying table structures, and developing macros.
• Understanding of database concepts including normalization, and data integrity.
• Visual presentation of data through Excel, MS Access reports, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, etc
Apply online now.