Start gaining experience to build a great future – and help Ecolab create a better world -- as a Communications Intern. In this role, you will work closely with our Vice President of Communications and our Manager of Marketing Communications to learn how to develop and execute strategic communications programs in a global, Fortune 500 firm.
In this internship position, you will work with your manager on specific projects within the communications team. The goal of your internship will be for you to apply your education and gain experience through assignments ranging from internal communications, digital communications, executive presentations, event management and vendor and agency partnerships. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Support the team in the creation of strategic communications plans to help achieve annual business objectives, including both internal and external communications.
* Write and edit key communications materials.
* Understand the key department initiatives including public relations, trade shows, collateral, multimedia, web site programs, and incentives/contests.
* Understand how to ensure brand compliance of guidelines and standards of the Ecolab brand strategy.
* Work with manager on specific projects related to communications.
* Assist with vendor projects/communications.
* Limited administrative support.
In addition, this internship will allow you to gain exposure to Ecolab, the market leader focused on making the world a cleaner, safer, healthier place. We have several summer development and social activities that allow you to build your network and explore all of the opportunities available at Ecolab. Qualified intern candidates will posses the following:
* Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications or a related field.
* Previous professional Marketing or Communications experience.
* Pursuing a Master’s degree in public relations, communications, or a related field. (Position open to both Bachelor’s and Master’s level candidates).
* Advanced skill with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
* Strong process orientation, project leadership capability and precise attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask between various projects at one time and complete tasks within short timeframes.
Job Segments: Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Communications, Corporate Communications, Creative, Entry Level, Intern, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Multimedia, PR, Summer Internship