Imation is a leading global developer and marketer of branded products that enable people to capture, save and enjoy digital information.
Our world-class portfolio of digital storage products, audio and video electronics, and accessories reaches customers through a powerful global distribution network. The goal is a company with strong commercial and consumer businesses and continued long-term growth and profitability that creates shareholder value.
Imation Corp.'s global brand portfolio, in addition to the Imation brand, includes the Memorex brand, one of the most widely recognized names in the consumer electronics industry, famous for the slogan, "Is it live or is it Memorex?" and the XtremeMac brand, the top name in innovative accessories for iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. Imation is also the exclusive licensee of the TDK Life on Record brand, one of the world's leading recording media brands.
- Support Memorex, TDK Life on Record and Imation Global Marketing Communications Managers on brand and marketing communications initiatives
- Serve as key liaison between Global Marketing Communications and Interactive Marketing to develop and manage content for brand Web sites
- Work with Marketing Communications, Brand, Product and Graphics Teams and outside agency partners to coordinate, execute and deliver marketing collateral, programs and promotions
- Assist Global Marketing Communications Managers in creating sales and marketing collateral
- Provide event and tradeshow coordination support
- * Marketing, marketing communications, communications or PR experience
- * Project management experience
- * Solid understanding of branding and marketing principles and social media as an emerging marketing medium
- * Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- * Ability to prioritize in a deadline-driven environment
- * Strong attention to detail and customer service focus
- * Self-starter; Ability to work independently or as part of a team with little supervision
- * Highly effective organizational, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- * Demonstrated ability to research issues as they arise and make recommendations for resolution
- * Collaborative approach in working with co-workers, key stakeholders and outside agencies
- * Excellent communications skills
- * Sensitivity to intercultural diversity and ability to work effectively with people within the context of a global business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing communications, communications or PR
- Direct project coordination/project management experience
- Knowledge of emerging interactive marketing tools (e.g., Facebook and Twitter)