Design your career with WSB & Associates, Inc!
What You Will Do:
- Company Communication – Review, edit and proof company documents to ensure the desired message is communicated. Identify, develop and deliver internal training initiatives to enhance staff communication capabilities.
- Communication Plan – Develop and execute a communication strategy for the company.
- Social Media Lead – Review, revise, develop and implement social media strategies and goals. Coordinate all company social media activities. Serve as the main contact for one or more social media used by the company.
- Articles & Publications – Develop, write, and edit articles and publications for internal communications, company newsletters and local, state and national publications.
- Grant Writing Assistance – Collaborate with staff and clients to provide assistance for writing Grant and Funding applications on behalf of clients.
- Advertising – Research and evaluate the ROI of advertising in industry media outlets. Strategize communications message for various industry media outlets. Develop and write industry media advertisements.
- The Year in Review – Gather information, develop, write and edit “The Year In Review” – our internal annual report.
- Award Submittals – Identify and track potential industry award opportunities. Collaborate with staff to prepare award submittals.
- Staff Announcements – Develop, write and edit staff announcements for print and electronic media.
- Press Releases – Research, develop, write and edit press releases announcing various company activities.
What You Will Bring: We’re not looking for boilerplate candidates! You should possess the following skills and attributes: superior written and verbal communication skills; provide exceptional customer service to all staff; produce excellent results with little direct supervision; possess and develop business acumen to understand our services and markets; strong typing, organization, grammar, spelling and proofreading skills; prioritize multiple work tasks; work under short deadlines; and work independently to ensure project completion. Must have basic math / computation skills, be a self-starter, accurate, detail oriented and be flexible to handle a wide variety of duties from multiple individuals.
A Bachelor's degree in Business Writing, Business Communication, English, English Composition or related field is required. Two or more years of related experience is preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (high level skills), Adobe Creative Suite (basic knowledge), and using social medial for business applications is required.
Who We Are: WSB is an energetic civil engineering consulting firm with offices in Minneapolis and . Since our founding in 1995, we have been focusing our services on the needs of governmental agencies. With over 150 staff members, we provide engineering, GIS, and planning services for municipal, transportation, traffic, water resources, environmental, structural, and water/wastewater projects. We also provide services in right of way, construction administration, survey, and construction staking.
In addition to our excellent compensation and benefits package, you will enjoy our exceptional work environment.
How To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter with salary history/requirements to: email@example.com or WSB & Associates Inc., Visit . www.wsbeng.com for more information.
WSB & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.