Job Number: 11000001JS
The Best Buy Corporate and Retail Events Team is seeking an individual interested in the event planning industry to support their team on various employee training and events. This is an entry level position in a fast paced, ever-changing environment that will provide a great opportunity to learn about corporate event planning.
The Event Associate is responsible for supporting the Corporate & Retail Events team with planning and execution of events and meetings on a local/national level. He/she will also be given the primary responsibility for planning small Best Buy campus events and will support the team and larger team events as needed. This will include monitoring registration sites, contacting attendees, reviewing reports, updating registration profiles and general event support as needed. Onsite support at events may be required (potential travel).
- High school diploma/GED or higher education
- 1 or more years event planning related work experience, event planning coursework, internship
- 2 or more years experience in event planning, hotel industry, online registration, or related fields
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated; able to work autonomously but asks questions when necessary
- Proficient with HTML, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook strongly desired.
Apply online now.