The PR Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day public relations and marketing efforts to promote and strengthen the FINNEGANS brand. The PR Coordinator works in a collaborative role as a part of the FINNEGANS Marketing and Communications team and with FINNEGANS’ PR agency.
Areas of responsibility
- Write and distribute press releases and media alerts regarding FINNEGANS company news, promotions and events
- Pitch FINNEGANS-related story ideas to media and bloggers
- Field requests from media
- Maintain and grow editorial calendar for the FINNEGANS company blog
- Founder and CEO
- VP of Marketing
- Social media manager
- Graphic designer
- Community relations manager
- Sales team
- Interns (when present)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Out-of-bounds creativity
- Ability to find creative solutions for complex projects with small budgets
- Healthy sense of humor
- Beer lover
- Status quo hater
About FINNEGANS and the FINNEGANS Community Fund
Founded in 2000, FINNEGANS Inc. is the only beer company in the world that donates 100 percent of its profits to funding programs working to alleviate social issues. Through its nonprofit arm, the FINNEGANS Community Fund, grants are allocated to programs in markets FINNEGANS Irish Amber is sold. FINNEGANS is available in more than 500 restaurants and bars and 570 liquor stores throughout Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin. For more information, visit www.finnegans.org.
Those interested in applying should send a cover letter and resume to Justin Theodotou at email@example.com.