The Communications Intern will assist in managing team member and member communications across various channels including LTPulse Intranet site and myLT.com Internet site. Works directly with Internal Communications Manager and Sr. Interactive Content Manager to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Keep team members informed of new happenings by updating the front page of company intranet and writing, producing and managing a weekly news segment
- Support intranet site through content monitoring/management and reporting.
- Monitor team member-generated content on myLT.com and update reports.
- Work with team members company-wide to gather information, then update myLT.com content as appropriate.
- Special projects and assignments as needed.
- Currently enrolled as a Communications major or related field
- Coursework in Communications, English, Journalism or Marketing
- Participation in extracurricular activities a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristic
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build relationships with co-workers and managemeng
- Ability to operate a personal computer
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and computer software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment
- Ability to effectively work with all departments
Apply online now.