One of our dynamic, innovative clients in the metro area is need of a detail oriented, system savvy, customer service oriented, well rounded Professional to join their growing team. The position objective is to coordinate and produce promotions, coupons and communication materials. It is an ideal position for an innovative professional that enjoys partnering cross-functionally with other departments.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Serve as the primary contact for coordinating the completion of promotions and coupons, which includes approving and writing coupons for the company.
2. Present recommendations to other Departments regarding coupon and promotions projects.
3. Approve all coupons ensuring they are meeting all coupon requirements.
4. Audit coupons to ensure accuracy at Point Of Sale (POS).
5. Manage multiple projects at any given time.
6. Research and verify item and pricing information utilizing multiple databases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Math, or Merchandising
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience utilizing databases
Apply online now.