• Will be responsible for maintaining and working on the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL league database,; analyzing and documenting best marketing practices, social media strategies, marketing and sponsorship initiatives, and ticket sales initiatives.
• Will assist the Sales and Marketing team with brainstorming on progressive, innovative sports marketing ideas and innovations for sales presentations specific to each team.
• Assist with the development and implementation of sales and marketing campaigns to maximize Game On’s product sales.
• Responsible in the development and implementation of new social media and networking technologies.
• Responsible for researching and analyzing newest technologies and marketing initiatives.
• Responsible with assisting Sales and Marketing teams on pitches to potential and existing clients.
• Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
• Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Excellent understanding and ability to work with Social Media networks including Facebook and Twitter.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Experience working in sports industry and/or with sports team.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
Apply online now.