Are you looking for some experience? Do you have a flexible schedule? Our internship program is designed to provide students with opportunities to learn more about their fields of interest and gain valuable experience in the industry. Internships are offered on an unpaid basis, and must be taken for credit.
- Organization of client database •Call out to clients and prospects to verify company information
- Assist in the development of collateral material
- Assist in the conducting of marketing research and organizing results into reports
- Web marketing •Provide input and analysis of marketing strategy and planning
- Assist Editorial Manager with press releases and various writing projects
- Creating reports for clients and for internal use
- Writing memos and other correspondence to clients or the media
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- General administrative tasks
- Well-organized with the ability to work on several projects at the same time •Good writing and editing skills a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint helpful •Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Sense of humor
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about business and public relations
- Willing to abide by the policies and procedures of Kocina Marketing Companies
TO APPLY: If you have drive, ambition and talent, we hope you will allow us to further explain this opportunity by calling Cynde at 612-798-7218. Please e-mail your resume to Cynde at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the resume illustrates characteristics and experience that are in line with what the company is looking for, an invitation will be extended to the applicant for a formal interview.
- If it is determined that an applicant is suitable for an internship, and if Kocina Marketing Companies is able to accommodate an intern, an internship will be offered.