Lola Red PR is now hiring for a social media account coordinator to start as soon as possible. Information is pasted below.
Social Media Account Coordinator
Entry Level, full time start or part time start with promotion to full time within three months
Eligible for benefits after six months, paid parking in downtown effective immediately.
Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, marketing or related field.
Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge of social media platforms, measurement and best practices. Creative writing, content creation, and innovative approach are a must.
Strong Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Hootsuite and/or Tweetdeck skills. Microsoft Office skills specifically Word and PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
1-2 years of experience in public relations, journalism, marketing or social media fields. (this may be intern experience)
Ability to manage multiple tasks, lead projects and communicate well and often
Strong writing skills. Ability to converse succinctly via social media with a variety of audiences. Must be able to write in a variety of styles and adopt brand values in client communication. Receptive to direction.
Attitudes and Behavior
Self starter, pleasant/helpful/optimistic, minimal supervision required. Ability to work in teams.
Lola Red is looking to grow its social media business practice. This position has enormous potential for growth and promotion and could launch a self-starter’s career.
Our immediate needs are:
· Draft error-free tweets, status updates and otherwise create content
· Create editorial calendar to guide posts/activities
· Advise the team on best practices
· Create client-ready reports that show progress in achieving social media goals
· Have deep knowledge of social media execution, current issues and emerging platforms
· Suggest tactics that can help achieve publicity goals
· Monitor accounts, respond to comments and questions and troubleshoot potential issues
· Source followers, fans and new audiences for all accounts
· Find new ways to interact and gain attention
· Stay abreast of the latest developments in social media
Potential for growth:
· Create strategies for each client’s social media presence
· Create and execute campaigns that achieve goals and gain attention
· Contribute to new business proposals
· Attend pitch meetings
· Contribute to internal knowledge of social media and its impact on media relations/clients
· Build Lola Red’s social media presence into an information hub
We will hire a candidate who can satisfy all of our immediate needs and shows promise to grow into the additional responsibilities.To apply, please send a ONE page resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.