Paid Internship opportunity: As a marketing and events intern at PDI Ninth House, you will work with talented professionals to gain first hand experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing program development and management. You will learn how to coordinate events, and build marketing campaigns that create a demand for services and generate new business leads. You will also learn how to identify and develop essential marketing communication materials, and coordinate field, research, and digital marketing projects.
- Hours per week: 15-20 (hours are flexible between 7:30 a.m.and 5:00 p.m.)
- Length of assignment: Four to six months
- Provide direct support to a Senior Marketing Manager and a Marketing Communications and Event Manager, and assist other members of the Global Marketing team in the coordination and completion of marketing and event projects.
- Assist with the development and execution of key initiatives in the areas of marketing, public relations, conferences, seminars, data management, and intranet platforms.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of field marketing programs and marketing campaigns.
- Participate in marketing communication audit activities.
- Support the development of a PR program and materials which can be leveraged by offices worldwide.
- Write, edit, proofread and help with the production of field marketing materials, including guidelines and procedures, templates, and forms.
- Coordinate internal flash survey design, execution and analysis.
- Assist in management of the delivery of marketing tools on the intranet.
- Use the internet to perform basic research on clients, prospects, industries, geographies, events, and competitors.
- Develop and maintain reports using Excel, Siebel, and other systems.
- Support the development of educational events (e.g., PDI Ninth House seminars, roundtable discussions, and showcases) and related materials.
- Provide development and logistical support for conferences and webinars.
- Develop and maintain speaker and event directories.
- Produce routine correspondence and event guides/plans in collaboration with supervisors, sales coordinators, and speakers.
- Create project plans and spreadsheets for events, including information about registrations, audio visual needs, and booth requirements.
- Manage event timelines.
Experience and skills:
- Currently studying for, or holding a business, marketing, PR, or communications degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Creative, detail oriented, and a self starter.
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office and social media applications
PDI Ninth House is the premier global leadership solutions company with distinctive expertise in accelerating leadership effectiveness to maximize organizational performance. We have more than 40 years of experience in helping clients identify, manage, develop, and promote superior leaders across all levels of the organization. PDI Ninth House uses a unique combination of innovative, field-tested strategies; state-of-the-art technology; and proven processes to tailor specific solutions for our clients. PDI Ninth House partners with the world’s leading organizations, enabling them to address critical leadership challenges with innovative solutions. Our aim is simple—the well-placed confidence that clients’ current and future leaders are distinctively stronger than their competition, resulting in sustained, superior performance.
PDI Ninth House provides employees with the opportunity to build their career in a stimulating, multicultural environment as well as offering competitive compensation and benefits. PDI Ninth House is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please apply here