The CW Twin Cities will provide students the chance to learn the ins and outs of television marketing and promotions and gain practical work experience. This position will implement sales promotions and coordinate work events with The CW Twin Cities advertisers. During this internship students will have hands on experience with the full production of large scale marketing promotions and events. Students will also be exposed to the television sales environment. Our internship offers meaningful, educational and work experiences designed to meet the academic and career goals of the intern.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, personable, outgoing, proactive and creative
- You must also be a resourceful problem-solver and a self-starter
- Must be able to prioritize projects & duties effectively
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays (which may include morning/daytime weekday hours) as needed
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills experience with design & Power Point a plus
- Responsible for set up and representation of The CW Twin Cities in a positive manner at promotional events.
- Will help build marketing & sales presentations using Power Point
- Will assist with all aspects of marketing initiatives & station contests including conception, development, and proof of performance. Be able to problem-solve efficiently
- Some filing, research, and misc. office duties as needed.
This is an unpaid internship that must be coordinated with college/university for credit. Apply below or go to http://www.sbgi.net/ PowerPoint samples may be requested from candidates.
Apply online now.