Social Media Management:
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Conduct outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Optimize website and social media
• Research, analyze, and integrate best keywords
• Create and maintain relationships with social networking connections through comments, posts, and other activities
• Stay up-to-date on the most current strategies in social media outreach
Marketing and Outreach:
• Build relationships with potential referral sources
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Research and approach potential joint venture partners
• Manage joint venture relationships
• Maximize contact with the press
Applicants applying for this internship should be Marketing, Business, or Communication majors in an undergraduate program, recent college graduates, or professionals with experience in the field.
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Marketing and outreach experience. PowerPoint, Word, YouTube, and Excel experience. Strong critical thinking skills, passion for personal growth, and an extraordinary ability to work on his/her own. Excellent personal and professional boundaries, respect for confidential information, gentle but strong demeanor, and compassion for those in painful situations of life. Superb relationship-building and networking skills. Creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
Experience with the press, including interviewing and press releases. Excellent writing and editing skills. Ability to manage weekly updates, newsletters, and class content. Interest in developing web-based education strategies such as online classes. Enthusiastic dedication towards making a book from existing content.
12 weeks, 10-40 hours a week through the summer, starting immediately. Possibility to become permanent staff in the fall, depending on performance and fit with the team.
No salary, but I offer generous performance bonuses and access to my programs for free.
Work from your home computer on your own time schedule. All contact with the company will be via email, Skype, or telephone.
* access company programs, workshops, and services for free
* add to your portfolio or resume
* polish skills and get real-world experience
* qualify for school credit
* prepare to re-enter the job market
NUMBER OF POSITIONS
Submit your resume and cover letter via email to:
President, CEO, and Lead Coach
Awakened Planet Healing Consultants
coach at awakenedplanet dot com
PDF format preferred. No phone calls. If you are qualified and we would like to speak with you further, you will be called for a screening interview within one business day of your application. Thank you for your interest!