Super Lawyers is looking for a Marketing Intern to contribute to the Super Lawyers marketing department.
* Compiling sales documentation
* Helping with "testimonial program"
* Assisting with research
* Editing presentations, proofing copy
* Some writing - brochure, sell sheets, etc
* Migrating emails over to new email software
FindLaw (www.findlaw.com) is the leading provider of online legal information and solutions for the legal community, professionals and consumers. Super Lawyers is an attorney rating system that is known for its proprietary third-party and peer rating system that identifies about 5% of practicing US lawyers as the top in their practice areas, and generates magazines and web sites targeted to specific markets.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* College degree with exception of internship for credit
Experience and Skills
* Interns work for a limited period, so they don't have much time and must work hard to learn as much as possible in whatever time they have
* Strong acumen in MS Word Excel, Power Point and Adobe PDF
* Strength in marketing and/or journalism writing style a plus.
* Detail oriented
* Strong analytic skills for research, compiling of data and report development
* Enthusiastic, collaborative, open, responsible
* All candidates should possess strong communication skills, demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new information
* Must be able to work and effectively communicate in a team environment
* 30 - 40
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 colleagues in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the fiscal year 2011 (October 1, 2010-September 30, 2011.)
Primary Location US-MN-Eagan
Organization Legal FindLaw
Education Level None
Job Type Internship
Shift Day Job
Apply online now.