Responsible for design, layout and production activities for a wide variety of visual communication materials and presentations which include, but aren't limited to, marketing brochures, flyers, newsletters, sales tools, merchandising, print advertising, direct mail, sales contest and promotion identity elements, client communications, and employee publications and policy documents. Possesses strong working knowledge of typography, layout, color, and visual communications, as well as design software and equipment.
Designs within brand identity standards and serves as expert advisor to U.S. Bank employees and vendors on correct execution of visual brand identity program. Develops materials for both external and internal audiences. Manages vendor relationships.
- Develop and produce marketing materials including content and design for several business lines.
- Maintain Marketing Project Request Form and methodology and work with internal business lines to request new materials.
- Communicate with business line clients on material development and incorporate changes.
- Gather/Edit copy as needed.
- Proofread all materials.
- Build and maintain image library.
- Manages project flow and deadlines, communicating project status and/or scheduling conflicts within appropriate timing to allow proper resolution.
- Prepares and formats artwork for vendor production.
- Understands and leverages U.S. Bank brand standards in all communications. Acts as a brand advocate throughout business line.
- Logs, tracks and archives completed artwork for efficient retrieval by other members of staff.
- Manages print production.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations.
- Leads and/or assists in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
- 5-8 years of professional graphic design experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize work load while demonstrating grace under pressure
- Banking/financial services experience
- B2B design experience