My client a well established boutique PR firm has an appetite for growth and in fact cannot keep up with their current growth trend. That growth situation requires the addition of a PR generalist who will partner with the two owners and other staff in the delivery of a wide range of PR consulting and project execution services.
The firm's competitive edge is in their strategic planning, tactical definitions and execution of communications, press releases, and placement on nationwide print, television, radio, and social media. Additionally the firm conducts a variety of outdoor, consumer, and trade events for the B to B and consumer markets.
This fast pace environment requires agility, enthusiasm and a "can do" attitude and behavior. Multi-tasking is a pre-requisite to exceed expectations of clients. This is a highly collaborative culture that engages employees to be part of the solution and presents employees with continuous learning through two highly accomplished partners.
Your employment history must demonstrate hands on competency in a variety of traditional PR areas. If you have an appetite for achievement, learning, collaboration, and have built your integrity thru high quality standards then you should contact us.
Requirements Minimum 5 years experience as PR Generalist
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communications (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent journalism skills for writing and editing press releases
- Ability to interface with clients
- Solid presentation skills
- Mental agility and opportunity/problem solving skills
- Ability to participate in creative/resource brainstorming
- Ability to participate/manage special events (requires occassional evenings or weekends)
- HIgh energy, enthusiasm, and engaging.
- Willing to take instruction and learn continuously
- College degree with a preference toward journalism or communications