About the Job
Appreciation Events is one of the fastest growing event companies. We specialize in working with professional sports, food and beverage, resorts, and other entertainment industries.
We facilitate employee Appreciation Events for Fortune 500 companies, major retailers, hospitals, colleges, government agencies, property management companies, and schools. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career.
As an Event Coordinator, you could be part of a select team focused on building relationships in the community. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and oversee staff and tenant appreciation events.
- Work best in a competitive environment
- Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts
- Self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills
- Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself
- Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling,
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Generate leads from customer referrals.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Book events into various venues and agencies.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer - follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
- New business development.
- Provide customer service for client’s employees.
- Marketing strategies and technique.
- Run events at various venues.
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Self motivated, go getter.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference in your community.
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
- Have access to a vehicle everyday
The candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment. The following college degrees/ experience are best suited:
- 2 years Sales Experience
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Athletic Experience
- Public Relations
- Restaurant Experience
- Retail Experience
- Sports Management