Position: Digital Intern
Overview: Haberman is a Minneapolis-based media and marketing firm whose mission is to discover, develop and tell the stories of pioneering organizations and individuals who make the world a better place. We seek an Digital Intern who can support a variety of interactive-based activities, such as website development, social media strategy and implementation, online marketing, mobile strategies, and search engine marketing. This individual must be an interactive generalist who is both knowledgeable and curious about holistic online experience development.
· Be part of Haberman’s creative/interactive team, supporting interactive accounts through the implementation of interactive development/marketing tactics and strategies for B2C and B2B clients.
· Assist in the preparation of interactive communications materials for clients, including researching and/or producing content such as site maps, wireframes, content grids, personas, etc.
· Assist in executing social media strategies and campaigns for clients; support the social media and online community manager.
· Research, help implement and help maintain both new and existing search engine optimization and search engine-marketing efforts for clients.
· Gather and analyze relevant information to support clients’ interactive marketing campaigns.
· Set up and monitor website and social media goals and optimize analytics tools; generate analytics reports.
· Support interactive-focused projects in partnership with a variety of internal team members, including design, marketing and/or PR colleagues.
· Handle administrative interactive requests, such as , etc.
· Solid understanding of the website development process, social media management and online advertising
· Experience with website architecture, design, usability and optimization techniques a strong plus
· Interactive, marketing or PR agency experience a strong plus
· Intellectual curiosity; up-to-date knowledge of current events
· Passionate about staying on top of trends in interactive technology
· Ability to support interactive campaigns/programs for consumer and B2B clients and generate measurable results
· Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication and presentation settings
· Healthy sense of humor and out-of-bounds creativity
· Solid writing skills
· Tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills
Hours: 20-40 hours per week
Deadline to apply: August 19, 2011
Contact: Send resume to Stacy Helseth, 612-338-3900, firstname.lastname@example.org