This paid position will focus on marketing, public relations, branding and cause-related projects for consumer clients and/or business-to-business clients. It also will include some administrative duties.
- Assist in developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for national and local clients, including brand development; social media strategy; public and media relations; and creation and execution of integrated consumer engagement programs.
- Develop and write media materials, including news releases, case studies, calendar alerts, fact sheets, etc. Pitch and secure media placements for clients.
- Research, develop and manage media lists and editorial calendar opportunities grids.
- Support Haberman account team members and office management with administrative tasks such as retrieving articles for clients, conducting research, preparing packages for mailing, answering phones, etc.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, with strong grounding in public relations and consumer engagement
- Consumer and/or business-to-business media relations experience required
- Agency experience preferred
- Ability to support national marketing campaigns
- Excellent rapport-building skills
- Intellectual curiosity, knowledge of current events
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Healthy sense of humor and creativity
- Outstanding writing skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to generate media relations results on a local scale
- Tremendously organized; ability to manage multiple projects at once
Deadline: Friday, September 2
Hours: 40+ hours per week
Contact: Renee Kelly, Haberman, 612-372-6472, firstname.lastname@example.org