The Children's Theatre Company (CTC), creates theatre experiences that educate, challenge and inspire young people and was honored with the Tony® Award for Outstanding Regional Theatre - the first ever award bestowed upon a theatre for young people. In 2004, CTC received the National Governors Association Award for Distinguished Service to the State in Arts Production, received the Medallion Award from the Children's Theatre Foundation of America and was named America's number one theater for young people and families by TIME magazine. In October 2005, CTC celebrated its 40th anniversary, opening expanded facilities designed by leading American architect Michael Graves.
The CTC Marketing Department is responsible for branding & marketing for performances, events, & classes. These include tasks such as advertising, public relations, graphic design, group sales, school sales, & grass roots marketing.
· Coordinate and assist with events and tours.
· Prepare and distribute brochures and materials.
· Assist in direct mail campaigns.
· Research potential new markets for programs.
· Participate in the development of new marketing materials.
· Assist in various duties as needed.
· 15-20 Hours a week for a minimum of 3 months
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Able to work in a fast paced environment and maximize resources.
Please send cover letter and resume to
2400 3rd Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55404